Pages

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Clinique Aglow Blush : Best Alternative to NARS Orgasm


We all know that NARS Orgasm Blush is now a household name and the Queen of all Blushes. It's a peachy-pink blush with a warm, gold shimmer that gives a nice post-workout flush to any skin tone. I've been using NARS Orgasm for a few years, but I recently I've been looking for a lighter alternative. I wanted something really subtle, but still gave me that youthful glow. My search ended when I discovered...



Clinique's Blushing Blush Powder Blush in Aglow... I am obsessed with this blush!!!! It is a peachy nude with a subtle golden, pearlescent sheen. It gives me a fantastic natural glow that doesn't look to "make-upy." You can layer this over other blushes, and you can put several layers of Aglow on with it looking overdone. I use this for everyday wear, and I typically do two to three light passes on the apples of my cheeks. It is perfect for the "no make-up" look I've been sporting lately. I use the little blush brush included to swipe onto the crease in my eyelids and finish with a coat of Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara in Blackened Brown.

It also looks especially good when I do heavy, party eye make-up. I only put on one light layer of Aglow when I do a smokey eye. You never want to wear a bright blush with a smokey eye because you'll look like a clown. Try to always focus on accentuating one feature. I love how Aglow gives me color without drawing attention away from my eye make-up. It gives it a perfect, glowy finish.

No comments:

Post a Comment