Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Best Moisturizer... Ever.

WHY HAVE I NEVER TRIED THIS CLASSIC???

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel.

*And the heavenly angels sing*

It's the original Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.. but BETTER. It's oil-free and absolutely perfect on combination skin. They're not kidding when they call it a "drink" for your skin. When I was shopping at Nordstrom yesterday, I was debating between the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel and Kiehl's Blue Herbal Moisturizer (shown below). I liked the fact that the Kiehl's has a small dose of salicylic acid for my breakouts, but my skin immediately felt tight and dry. Most acne moisturizers that I encounter have this flaw.



The last moisturizer that I used was the University Medical Acne Free Green Tea Moisturizer. It was actually really great, especially for the price. I liked it because you can put a lot on without overdoing it, but it still didn't feel like it moisturized my skin enough. It was light and airy, but my skin still felt like it needed more.



What Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel had over every moisturizer I've tried:

1) You only need 2-3 pumps to cover your entire face and neck
2) It sinks into your skin immediately... like butter...
3) My skin did not look greasy at all right after I put it on
4) My skin felt like velvet
5) It had great oil-control into the next morning
6) I can smile without my skin feeling stretched and tight

No comments:

Post a Comment