Pages

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Everyday Foundation Tutorial

So Ladies,

I don't know about ya'll, but sometimes when I wake up and look in the mirror... it looks like a scene from Dawn of the Dead. It's important to have a quick and effective foundation routine that will make you walk out of your front door with some confidence! You always want a nice, clean canvas to greet your fellow man. The rest of your make-up is only as strong as its foundation (get the slight pun here?)

Here's my foundation routine for everyday. I use the Missha M No.23 BB Cream, Amazing Cosmetics concealer in Medium Beige, and Origins All and Nothing Pressed Powder. Sometimes I will use a stippling brush, but clean fingers are quick and easy! Good luck, my beauties :) XOXO Miss Louie




No comments:

Post a Comment