Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

BB Cream Showdown: Missha M vs. Skin79 VIP Gold

Ladies,

I... have attained enlightenment. BB Cream has come and rescued me from my mortal sins. GO OUT AND BUY THIS STUFF IMMEDIATELY! It's like a miracle cream all in one, people. Originally created for laser surgery patients, this cream was made to provide nourishment, moisture, healing, and coverage for the most sensitive skin. It was created in Germany, then picked up by the Koreans who mass produced this magical potion. BB stands for Blemish Balm btw (who knows who came up with that catchy ditty). The cheapest place you can get it is off Amazon for only 12 bucks a pop. Benefits include:

-Anti-aging properties
-High SPF
-Moisturizer
-Primer
-Foundation
-Whitener/Brightener

Watch my video to learn about the pros/cons and who ultimately wins in the BB Cream Battle between ugly and pretty!!!




1 comment:

  1. You're gorgeous =)

    I'm living in Germany, but it's so strange that i can't find this anywhere here...
    I'm going to check out amazon.. Thanks for the great video ^_^

    ReplyDelete